Whilst the modern automotive air conditioning system is both efficient and reliable, it is a mainly mechanical system which requires periodical servicing and maintenance in order to maintain its performance.
Bacteria in your vehicle’s air conditioning system can be a health hazard, and can also cause your vehicle to run inefficiently and create nasty odours.
Fiat recommend servicing the system every 2 years to maintain the efficiency of the system and ensure the reliable running of the vehicle.
A full air condition service includes:
● Operation of heater controls
● Checking the condition of the pollen filter
● Checking of the evaporator drain
● Checking the condition of the compressor drive belt
● Purging the system with an anti bacterial treatment
● Checking the air conditioning system for leaks
● Drain and renew of refrigerant gas
● Checking temperature of refrigerant
● Check cooling fan operation
Bronze Service: Full regas and health check of system £59.00 Inclusive
Silver Service: Full regas and anti-bacterial treatment £74.50 Inclusive
GOLD Service: Full regas and anti-bacterial treatment replace pollen filter £99.50 Inclusive
All a/c services have UV dye and pag oil added as per the spec of the vehicle
All services have vacuum applied for a minimum of 30 minutes to ensure there are no leaks
For more information, other air conditioning service options or a competitive quote tailored to your vehicle simply call our friendly service team on 01509 672523 or fill in the enquiry form below: