Whilst the modern automotive air conditioning system is both efficient and reliable, it is a mainly mechanical system which requires periodical servicing and maintenance in order to maintain its performance.
Bacteria in your vehicle’s air conditioning system can be a health hazard, and can also cause your vehicle to run inefficiently and create nasty odours.
Fiat recommend servicing the system every 2 years to maintain the efficiency of the system and ensure the reliable running of the vehicle.
A full air condition service includes:
● Operation of heater controls
● Checking the condition of the pollen filter
● Checking of the evaporator drain
● Checking the condition of the compressor drive belt
● Purging the system with an anti bacterial treatment
● Checking the air conditioning system for leaks
● Drain and renew of refrigerant gas
● Checking temperature of refrigerant
● Check cooling fan operation
Basic air con check and or re-gas £49.99
Air con service inc re-gas and pollen filter £69.99
Add an antibacterial treatment for £15.99
For more information, other air conditioning service options or a competitive quote tailored to your vehicle simply call our friendly service team on 01509 672523 or fill in the enquiry form below: