What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you in the following ways:
· Information that you provide to us - by filling out forms on our site jcs-kegworth.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, email or in person. This includes information you provide when you, use live chat, make an email enquiry, reserve a vehicle or book a vehicle in for repair work servicing or for mot.
· Website information that is collected using cookies.
· When it is passed to us from third party referrers, such as Autotrader.
What we do with the information we gather
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
· To process your order and carry out obligations under your purchase agreement and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us.
· To complete repair work, servicing or Mot repairs you have requested from us.
· To affect the supply of parts or services you have ordered from us.
· If you have consented, to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· If you have consented, occasionally to send an email to carry out market research.
· If you require finance for a purchase, we will need to share some of your details with the lender (further details can be found at our Finance page) and if you buy products such as GAP, warranty or paint protection, we will need to share some of your details with the policy administrator
· To comply with our legal obligations with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (in ensuring we treat our customers fairly and can then evidence this to the FCA).
Marketing – your rights
We would like to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receiving marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted, please email email@example.com.
Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
JCS (KEGWORTH LTD
118 Station Road
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website as some features may not function as a result.